There are some great tips in these articles about miniature photography from Tourmaline. I love the idea of photographing small things to look bigger although my knees don’t love it so much when I try to get down low. I often sit on a chair to put myself nearer to table height when I’m photographing my fashion dolls.
Some frequently asked questions and answers!
Let me know what I missed in a comment below whether on the question or answer side!
Click on a question in the list below to be taken directly to that spot on the page.
- How do I take realistic images of toys?
- How do I create practical effects in toy photography?
- Can I use trademarked toys in my photos?
- Who are the most famous toy photographers?
- Why toy photography?
- What lens should I use for toy photography?
- What lighting should I use for toy photography?
- Where do I get action figures for toy photography?
- Where do I get accessories, sets and clothing for those figures?
- What’s a typical toy photography set up?
- What do I need for travel toy photography?
- What are the best toy photography hashtags on instagram?
- How do I make emotive toy photos?
- How can I make money from toy…
View original post 1,365 more words