Beacon Hill Update
Here is a quick update on my Beacon Hill project. I hadn’t been able to do much during August as I had a friend staying with me most of the month. This week I managed to get back to it and I have almost finished putting the primer on the outside of the house. It looks quite different now it is all white. I am currently putting a second coat of primer on the house to ensure maximum protection. The next job will be to decide on some colours for the outside of the house. I have some ideas but have not made up my mind yet. For now here are some more photos I took today of the house both inside and out. I don’t think I showed the inside last time so here it is.
So you can see there is still a lot of work to be done to this house. It is probably the biggest project I have ever undertaken and is also one I have never attempted before. Later this week I will be sorting through a box containing all sorts of things I bought for this house years ago now. I can’t remember what is in it so will be very interesting to see what is inside the box. Could be a future post and you might get a sneak preview of what some of the furnishings will be like if I still decide to use them. That’s it for today. I will be back with more later.