This week I finished the modified dress for the redheaded doll, now known as Susie. It worked out quite well I think. I like the two girls in their matching dresses. For Susie’s dress I worked 5 rows between decreases in the skirt instead of three but I only worked 3 rows of stocking stitch at the waist instead of six as I did with the original dress. I think the six rows gives a more fitted waist but I’m happy with what I did. The top was the same for both dresses. I still have to sew hooks or buttons to the back of each dress.
I feel like I’ve looked at that colour for long enough now so I’ve switched to a variegated yarn and am making a jumper for one of Naomi’s bears. She has so many that it will go to whoever it fits and looks good on. It won’t be big enough for Teddy James here but he has an outfit already which is currently in the wash. I may make him a new one eventually because he’s such a handsome bear.