Since I started to volunteer at our local Op Shop I have become known as “The Doll Lady” to the other volunteers. It started when we were about to throw away a baby doll whose face had been painted over.
“Don’t chuck him out.” I said “I might be able to get those marks off.” I took him home and cleaned him up and before long the other volunteers started putting dolls aside for me to tidy up.
I wash them, tidy their hair and either find or make clothing for them. We usually put them out whenever we open on a Saturday and they are usually snapped up really fast.
Here is a list of some of my rescue doll stories.
- Op Shop Dolls: Disney Princess in a Homemade outfit
- Op Shop Dolls: Retro Surprise Bag Part One
- Fashion Doll Friday: Just Play Jo Jo Siwa
- Op Shop Dolls: More Transformations
- Op Shop Dolls: Same Sized Friends
- Op Shop Dolls: Babies Galore and Positively Crazy Hair
- Op Shop Dolls: Sunday Fixer Uppers Part Two
- Op Shop Dolls: Sunday Fixer Uppers
- Op Shop Dolls: Zoe’s Dolls Part Two
- Op Shop Dolls: Zoe’s Dolls Part One