This page has links to my posts on vintage fashion doll clones such as the ones pictured. A couple of the pictured dolls are mine but most belong to my sister Naomi who generously allowed me to share them with you.
I also thought that it would be a good place for a list of websites that feature clone dolls as I found a few different sites based in Europe. Bear in mind that sometimes people do stop updating their sites or even leave them altogether but I will try to check the links from time to time to make sure they still work.
The Land of Clones: Update: February 2019. This link no longer seems to be working. If anyone has an up to date link please let me know as I could not find one.
Doll Valley: Dolls by Plasty and Airfix from Germany in German and English
Martha’s Fashion dolls: A Danish collector who has a wide variety of dolls featured.
http://www.babiafi.co.uk/2015/06/fab-lu-randy-and-mary-lou.html – A blog with pictures of the Fab Lu dolls.
Petra Dolls: featuring Linda
Fashion Doll Clones by Dorothy Guider: Good although small photos of fashion doll clones and clone fashions. Good description of doll marks.
Other good sources of photos of clone dolls are Pinterest, Etsy, eBay and other sales sites.
Send in the Clones Posts
- Fashion Doll Friday: Sindy Clone
- Op Shop Dolls: Clones on Parade
- You Learn Something New Every Day
- Vintage Visitors – Send in the Clones Part Four
- Fashion Doll Friday – Barbie Clone
- Vintage Visitors – Tuppence or a Penny?
- Vintage Visitors – Send in the Clones Part Three
- Fashion Doll Friday – Lucky Industries Fashion Doll circa 1990s
- Christmas Wedding
- Send in the Clones- Part Two