This page has links to my posts on vintage fashion doll clones such as the ones pictured. A couple of the pictured dolls are mine but most belong to my sister Naomi who generously allowed me to share them with you.
I also thought that it would be a good place for a list of websites that feature clone dolls as I found a few different sites based in Europe. Bear in mind that sometimes people do stop updating their sites or even leave them altogether but I will try to check the links from time to time to make sure they still work.
The Land of Clones: some nice catalogue photos on this site. http://www.kenbarbieclones1960s-1990s.com/
Doll Valley: Dolls by Plasty and Airfix from Germany in German and English
Martha’s Fashion dolls: A Danish collector who has a wide variety of dolls featured.
http://www.babiafi.co.uk/2015/06/fab-lu-randy-and-mary-lou.html – A blog with pictures of the Fab Lu dolls.
Petra Dolls: featuring Linda
Other good sources of photos of clone dolls are Pinterest, Etsy, eBay and other sales sites.
Send in the Clones Posts
- Vintage Visitors – Send in the Clones Part Four
- Fashion Doll Friday – Barbie Clone
- Vintage Visitors – Tuppence or a Penny?
- Vintage Visitors – Send in the Clones Part Three
- Fashion Doll Friday – Lucky Industries Fashion Doll circa 1990s
- Christmas Wedding
- Send in the Clones- Part Two
- Fashion Doll Friday – Send in the Clones