One of the reasons that I almost always de-box my Barbies is because I love Barbie fashions and always have. I used to drool over the outfits in the 1960s Barbie booklets and I love redressing my dolls in different outfits just as much now as I did 50 years ago.
Over the past couple of years I’ve been sharing photos of Fashion Avenue and Fashion Fever Fashions on the blog and so I’ve decided to create this page of links to those posts.
My Fashion Fever Closet posts have evolved into a bit of a fun thing with the models presenting the fashions in the form of a fashion show where sometimes things don’t always go according to plan. However, they are still meant to showcase the outfits and help collectors who may have random pieces work out where they came from. As I was not always well organised in how I stored fashions some sets are incomplete so I always try to include a photo of the complete set so that all pieces can be identified.
I will also include Fashion Avenue outfits, current Fashionista outfits, vintage and reproduction outfits. My home-made efforts and other OOAK outfits I have bought I’ll try to catalogue elsewhere on the blog.
- Fashion Fever Closets Revisited: Summer Casual Closet
- Fashion Fever Closets Revisited: Jackets and Scarves
- Fashion Doll Friday: Fashion Fever Drew Wave B
- Counting Down To Barbie’s Birthday: 2000-2009
- Fashion Doll Friday: Denim Basics Barbie #02
- Fashion Doll Friday: Black Basics 02
- Fashion Doll Friday: Fashion Fever Teresa Wave A 2004
- Fashion Fever Tube Fashions Revisited
- Fashion Doll Friday: Fashion Fever Summer Fall Wave 2008
- Fashion Doll Friday: Summer 2008 Wave
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue
- Fashion Avenue: Floral Reception 2000
- Fashion Doll Friday: Brunette Hip 2 Be Square Barbie 2000
- Fashion Doll Friday: Hawaii Skipper 1999
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue: Episode Six- The De-boxed Edition
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue – Episode Five – De-boxed Edition
- Fashion Doll Friday – Fashion Wardrobe Barbie 1999
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue – Episode Four – The De-boxed Edition
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue: Episode Three – A Teaser
- Vivienne’s Vintage Surprise
- Vivienne’s Vintage Afternoon: Sleeping Pretty #1636
- Jan Loves Vintage – Vivienne’s Collection
- Fashion Doll Friday – Sophisticated Lady
- Fashion Doll Friday: Mattel Reproduction Bubblecut Barbie
- Fashion Doll Friday: Barbie in Winter Holiday Reproduction
- Fashion Doll Friday – Allan in Victory Dance
- Fashion Doll Friday – Senior Prom