One of the reasons that I almost always de-box my Barbies is because I love Barbie fashions and always have. I used to drool over the outfits in the 1960s Barbie booklets and I love redressing my dolls in different outfits just as much now as I did 50 years ago.
Over the past couple of years I’ve been sharing photos of Fashion Avenue and Fashion Fever Fashions on the blog and so I’ve decided to create this page of links to those posts.
My Fashion Fever Closet posts have evolved into a bit of a fun thing with the models presenting the fashions in the form of a fashion show where sometimes things don’t always go according to plan. However, they are still meant to showcase the outfits and help collectors who may have random pieces work out where they came from. As I was not always well organised in how I stored fashions some sets are incomplete so I always try to include a photo of the complete set so that all pieces can be identified.
I will also include Fashion Avenue outfits, current Fashionista outfits, vintage and reproduction outfits. My home-made efforts and other OOAK outfits I have bought I’ll try to catalogue elsewhere on the blog.
- Fashion Doll Friday: Fashion Fever Teresa Wave C
- The Naked Barbie Show: Part Three – Fashionista 2009 – 2013
- The Naked Barbie Show: Part Two – Belly Button Body
- Fashion Fever Closets Revisited: Fall Colours
- Fashion Fever Closets Revisited: Winter Blue Closet
- The Fashion Fever Project
- Fashion Doll Friday: Fashion Fever Teresa Fall Wave 2008
- Fashion Fever Fashions Revisited: Evening Wear
- Fashion Fever Closets Revisited: Fuchsia and Mauve Closet
- Fashion Fever Closets Revisited: Animal Print Closet
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue: Episode Six- The De-boxed Edition
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue – Episode Five – De-boxed Edition
- Fashion Doll Friday – Fashion Wardrobe Barbie 1999
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue – Episode Four – The De-boxed Edition
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue: Episode Three – A Teaser
- Fashion Doll Friday: Corduroy Cool Barbie 1999
- Fashion Doll Friday: Christie in Fashion Avenue
- Fashion Doll Friday – Ballet Star Barbie 2000
- Fashion Doll Friday – X Files Dana Scully – 1998
- Fashion Doll Friday – Barbie for President 2000