One of the reasons that I almost always de-box my Barbies is because I love Barbie fashions and always have. I used to drool over the outfits in the 1960s Barbie booklets and I love redressing my dolls in different outfits just as much now as I did 50 years ago.
Over the past couple of years I’ve been sharing photos of Fashion Avenue and Fashion Fever Fashions on the blog and so I’ve decided to create this page of links to those posts.
My Fashion Fever Closet posts have evolved into a bit of a fun thing with the models presenting the fashions in the form of a fashion show where sometimes things don’t always go according to plan. However, they are still meant to showcase the outfits and help collectors who may have random pieces work out where they came from. As I was not always well organised in how I stored fashions some sets are incomplete so I always try to include a photo of the complete set so that all pieces can be identified.
I will also include Fashion Avenue outfits, current Fashionista outfits, vintage and reproduction outfits. My home-made efforts and other OOAK outfits I have bought I’ll try to catalogue elsewhere on the blog.
- Mel and Diana do Fashion Fever: Hilary Duff Spots and Stripes Blue/Pink Themed Closet
- Fashion Doll Friday – Fashion Fever Teresa Wave C
- Fashion Doll Friday – Fashion Fever Teresa Wave B
- Fashion Doll Friday: Fashion Fever Teresa Wave A
- Fashion Fever Closets Retrospective
- Fashion Fever Closets – Part Twenty Five – Party Closet White Dress
- Fashion Fever Closets – Part Twenty Four – Wave D Closet
- Fashion Fever Closets – Part Twenty Three – Black and Silver Dressy Closet 2006
- Fashion Fever Closets Part Twenty Two – Party Dress Closet
- Fashion Fever Closets Part Twenty One – Award’s Night
- Fashion Doll Friday: Christie in Fashion Avenue
- Fashion Doll Friday – Ballet Star Barbie 2000
- Fashion Doll Friday – X Files Dana Scully – 1998
- Fashion Doll Friday – Barbie for President 2000
- Fashion Doll Friday – OOAK Barbie in Fashion Avenue
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue – Episode 1, Part Two
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue Rebooted – Episode One, Part One
- Return of “A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue “
- Fashion Doll Friday – Mackie Faced Barbie Style 1998
- A Stroll Down Fashion Avenue